Daily Bonn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dailybonn.forumotion.com

Can I Just Laugh If Everything Goes Wrong? Empty Can I Just Laugh If Everything Goes Wrong?

Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:02 pm
Can I Just Laugh If Everything Goes Wrong?

"If everything goes wrong, laugh!" This thought came to me in meditation this morning after called out to the Infinite Spirit deeply to relieve it of the difficult situation I was working on. When I first heard this inner guidance from my higher self, I was a little angry. "It's easy to say, just laugh, from your non-physical perspective," I thought. When I sat there it started to rain. "Rats!" I thought - today I'm going to go to a concert outside with a friend in the park. My next thought was, "The universe is really playing with me today." I know this must sound very selfish, and it really is, but sometimes I think life tests my ability to flow and be flexible and let go.

To demonstrate, consider that even though I am not attending the concert today, the rain is a welcome relief from the dry heat we have. The birds are singing and the ground sucks in welcome snacks. My kitten is sitting next to me at my table and my puppy is cuddling on my feet. We have unforeseen family moments due to the heavy rains outside. The two seem not to be bothered by the rainstorm. I will take from them the idea of ​​relaxing and just laughing that life had a different plan for me today. The truth is, I didn't feel too inspired to write. I know I can't force words onto a page, and I always have to submit to divine timing when a wave of will erupts, and then I can sit in front of it. computer and direct the inspiration my mind wants to share. I believe there is a perfection in life which is greater than my desires. The rain gave me a good excuse to stay inside and write. My anger melted and I laughed inside.

He invites you today, if there is a subject in your life that confuses you, to just laugh, whatever it is. Usually, in 30-90 days, any problem that seems so monumental to you now quietly fades into the background, and then you can laugh at how crazy you are for being so upset. I know it takes an incredible amount of faith, you just need to let go and let life go its way, but I've found the pay to be immeasurable. I am learning to develop inner satisfaction whatever the circumstances. Our trip to this Earth is so short. Along the way, let's laugh as much as possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum